- Reduces your number of vendor relationships allowing you time to effectively manage your core supplier base
- Gives us a greater opportunity to understand your needs and expectations
- Allows you to better leverage volume through more stabilized pricing, a preferred scheduling status and volume rebate incentives
- Reduces cycle times and on-time deliveries improve based on repeat history one-stop production = quality consistency across all market segments
- Improves negotiations & management of substrate materials, reducing prices
- Allows us to be involved up-front to assist in identifying quality issues, creating designs and reducing costs.